And we're back...
I thought that since my last postings had to do with the Brownings, I might as well get back at it again with them as the stars!
Guildy's 3rd birthday was on the 13th and we had a whale of a good time. We enjoyed a delicious angel food cake with mixed berries and whipped cream.

When Guildy had finished her cake, she asked excitedly, "Do I get to open my treasures now?!?" The answer was YES! She and Adelyn had a nice time creating collaborative art with the new magnadoodle.

The big girls and the little girls (boy Anderson in utero) sat down for a little photo shoot. With that many people--several of which lack the subtle dexterity required to look at the right camera at the right time with the right facial expression--and the guys handling the viewfinder, it's amazing that we were able to get a good one.

I can't tell you what was happening at this exact moment, but I know there are enough creative readers of this blog who could suggest an appropriate caption!

One of the great things about having the Brownings back in the Big Sky state is getting to know Hadley. The last time I saw her she was an eerp-machine who like to suck on her wrist a lot. Things have changed a bit as you can tell from the many faces of Hadley:





Guildy's 3rd birthday was on the 13th and we had a whale of a good time. We enjoyed a delicious angel food cake with mixed berries and whipped cream.

When Guildy had finished her cake, she asked excitedly, "Do I get to open my treasures now?!?" The answer was YES! She and Adelyn had a nice time creating collaborative art with the new magnadoodle.

The big girls and the little girls (boy Anderson in utero) sat down for a little photo shoot. With that many people--several of which lack the subtle dexterity required to look at the right camera at the right time with the right facial expression--and the guys handling the viewfinder, it's amazing that we were able to get a good one.

I can't tell you what was happening at this exact moment, but I know there are enough creative readers of this blog who could suggest an appropriate caption!

One of the great things about having the Brownings back in the Big Sky state is getting to know Hadley. The last time I saw her she was an eerp-machine who like to suck on her wrist a lot. Things have changed a bit as you can tell from the many faces of Hadley:






3 Comments:
Welcome back to the world of blogging. I love the new pictures!!! I can't wait to see you in July.
Paula
thanks, baby girl! Love your blogs...and you.
Marianne,
I second Paula's comment.... welcome back. I missed your unique narrations and your pictures. Don't leave us hanging so long next time!
Elinor
Post a Comment
<< Home